Dear Patients and Friends,
As these unprecedented and trying times of global concern regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, Advanced Hearing Plus is firmly committed to the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the Oregon Health Authority to stay on top of all developments. We recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC, we are also taking the following additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or have been around someone who has been exhibiting these symptoms, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk.
- If you have traveled outside of the country in the last few weeks, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been in contact with someone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- Stopping by our office without an appointment can create a crowd in our waiting rooms. We recommend you please call before you come in. We are trying to be creative in how we address your hearing needs and are happy to offer curbside assistance when possible. We can bring supplies or batteries to your car or retrieve your hearing devices, service them, and bring them back to the vehicle.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. We would ask that you please be flexible, as the situation is rapidly evolving and we are doing our best to stay up to date. If there are any updates, we will post them on our website(www.advancedhearingplus.com) and our office facebook page.
If you are having problems with your hearing aids, please call(541-746-7671), and we’ll see whether we can help you over the phone. Please feel free to call with any questions. We are always happy to hear from our patients.
Best regards and stay well!
Dr. Raven Zamora(Doctor of Audiology) and Beth Bell(Patient Care Coordinator)
Advanced Hearing Plus