As of June 30th, 2021, in response to Governor Brown rescinding the mask mandate for the general public, we have changed our COVID-19 protocol.
We will no longer require patients to wear masks or be screened for COVID-19 related symptoms.
What we are continuing to do:
- Our staff will continue to wear masks.
- Our staff will continue to be screened on a daily basis for a high temperature and asked some screening questions related to COVID-19 symptoms.
- All surfaces in treatment rooms, that a patient or his or her hearing devices have touched, are sanitized after each patient.
- Our reception area chairs are spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Bathrooms are sanitized daily.
- Reception area chairs are sanitized throughout the day.
- For those that don’t need or want to come into the office for supplies or hearing aid cleanings, we offer curbside services.
If you yourself are unable to come in, keep in mind that you are welcome to send a friend, family member, or caregiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 541-746-7671
Thanks again for choosing us as your hearing healthcare provider.
Advanced Hearing Plus