We are open and taking measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
What we are doing:
- Everyone in the office is required to wear a mask.
- All patients and staff who walk through the door are screened for a high temperature and asked some screening questions related to COVID-19 symptoms.
- All surfaces in treatment rooms, that a patient or his or her hearing devices have touched, are sanitized after each patient.
- Our reception area chairs are spaced to allow for social distancing.
- Bathrooms are sanitized daily.
- Reception area chairs are sanitized throughout the day.
- For those that don’t need or want to come into the office for supplies or hearing aid cleanings, we offer curbside services.
If you yourself are unable to come in, keep in mind that you are welcome to send a friend, family member, or caregiver.
For those needing an in-person appointment, feel free to call us at 541-746-7671 and we’ll be happy to set one up for you. We hope all of you are well!
Thanks again for choosing us as your hearing healthcare provider.
Dr. Raven Zamora